Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order fill out a form respond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Marie Rousseau collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children\’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Marie Rousseau Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.iammarierousseau.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Marie Rousseau’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Marie Rousseau’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marie Rousseau at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Marie Rousseau’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Marie Rousseau makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Marie Rousseau does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Marie Rousseau or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Marie Rousseau’s website, even if Marie Rousseau or a Marie Rousseau authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Marie Rousseau website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Marie Rousseau does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Marie Rousseau may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Marie Rousseau does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Marie Rousseau has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Marie Rousseau of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Marie Rousseau may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Atlanta, Georgia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
CONTENT USE AGREEMENT
- Background of Agreement
(a) By downloading content from this site, you accept this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its provisions. If you do not accept or agree with these terms, do not download the Content. Pretty Simple.
(b) In this Agreement: (i) “you” or the “Client” or the “Customer” means you ( the person downloading the content, (ii) “Marie” or “Marie Rousseau” or “we” means Marie Rousseau, operator of the Site; and (iii) “Content” means any photographic image, illustration, animation, film or video footage or any digital media or other material that you are downloading from the Site.
- Downloading Terms
We hereby grant to you perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide permission to use the Content for the Permitted Uses only (as defined below). Unless the activity or use is a Permitted Use, you cannot do it. All rights in and to the Content, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the Content, are retained by Marie Rousseau.
- Permitted Uses
(a) You may only use the Content for personal use only on your personal devices only. For clarity, you may not use the Content in products for resale, license or any other distribution. For example, you cannot superficially modify the Content, print it on a t-shirt, poster, template or any other item, and sell it to others for consumption, reproduction or re-sale. That would be ridiculously uncool. Any use of the Content that is not a Permitted Use shall constitute infringement of copyright!
(b) Seat Restrictions. Only you are permitted to use the Content for personal use, although you may transfer files among your personal devices such as phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. You may install and use the Content in only one location at a time for each file, although there is no time limit on the duration you can use it for. You may physically transfer the Content from one location to another i.e: distributing it among your personal devices. If you require the Content to be in more than one location or accessible by more than one person, you must download the Content from the Site for each such use or individual. You may make only one (1) copy of the Content solely for back-up purposes.
(c) Any additional permitted uses must be approved in writing by Marie Rousseau.
If there is any doubt that a proposed use is a Permitted Use, you should contact Marie Rousseau for guidance.
- Standard License Prohibitions
(a) Prohibited Uses. You may not do anything with the Content that is not expressly permitted in the preceding section. For greater certainty, the following are “Prohibited Uses” and you may not:
- use the Content in design template applications intended for resale, whether online or not, including, without limitation, website templates, Flash templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, and brochure design templates;
- Advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, broadcast and theatrical presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards (ie. not for resale or license);
- online or electronic publications;
- use or display the Content on websites or other venues designed to induce or involving the sale, license or other distribution of “on demand” products, including postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes custom designed websites);
- use the Content in entertainment applications, such as books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, editorials and newsletters;
- use the Content in any posters (printed on paper, canvas or any other media) or other items for resale, license or other distribution for profit;
- use any of the Content as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- incorporate the Content in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the Content (such as electronic greeting card web sites, web templates and the like) or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Content as an electronic file;
- use the Content in a fashion that is considered by Marie Rousseau(acting reasonably) as or under applicable law is considered obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libellous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Content into disrepute;
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Content;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Content or the rights granted under this Agreement;
- install and use the Content in more than one location at a time or post a copy of the Content on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- use or display the Content in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement;
- use Content identified as “Editorial Use Only”, for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreement “Editorial Use Only” of Content means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- either individually or in combination with others, reproduce the Content, or an element of the Content, in which event you shall be required to pay a royalty fee of Marie Rousseau reasonable discretion for each and every reproduction.
- If the Content is reproduced on a social media platform or other third party website, (i) the rights granted herein shall automatically be revoked in the event that the platform website seeks to exploit purported rights to the Content contrary to the terms of this Agreement, and (ii) in such event, upon Marie Rousseau’s request, you shall remove any Content from such platform or website.
- Terms of Agreement
(a) This Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by destroying the Content, along with any copies or archives of it or accompanying materials (if applicable), and ceasing to use the Content for any purpose. The Agreement also terminates without notice from Marie Rousseau if at any time you fail to comply with any of it’s terms. Upon termination, you must immediately (i) cease using the Content and for any purpose; (ii) destroy or delete all copies and archives of the Content or accompanying materials; and (iii) if requested, confirm to Marie Rousseau in writing that you have complied with these requirements.
(b) Marie Rousseau reserves the right to elect at a later date to revoke or amend the license granted by this Agreement and replace the Content with an alternative for any reason. Upon notice, sent to the address or contact information provided by you, or such other address as you may advise us in writing to use, from time to time, of such replacement, the license for the replaced Content immediately terminates for any products that do not already exist, and this license automatically applies to the replacement Content. You agree not to use the replaced Content for future products and to take all reasonable steps to discontinue use of the replaced Content in products that already exist.
(c) Upon notice from Marie Rousseau, or upon your knowledge that any Content is subject to a threatened, potential or actual claim of infringement of another’s right for which Marie Rousseau may be liable, you must immediately and at your own expense (i) stop using the Content; (ii) delete or remove the Content from your devices, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical). Marie Rousseau shall provide you with replacement Content (which shall be determined by Marie Rousseau in its reasonable commercial judgment) free of charge, but subject to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Marie Rousseau Representations and Warranties
(a) While we have made reasonable efforts to correctly categorize, keyword, caption and title the Content, Marie Rousseau does not warrant the accuracy of such information. Additionally, Marie Rousseau does not warrant the accuracy of any metadata that may be provided with the Content.
(b) THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Marie Rousseau DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTENT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE CONTENT PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT Marie Rousseau) ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AND COST OF ALL NECESSARY CORRECTIONS.
- General Provisions
(b) Marie Rousseau’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
(c) This Agreement is personal to you and is not assignable by you without Marie Rousseau’s prior written consent.
(d) The parties have agreed that this Agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
If you have concerns relating to this Agreement, please contact Marie Rousseau at [email protected]
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. IN CONSIDERATION OF MARIE ROUSSEAU AGREEING TO PROVIDE THE CONTENT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MARIE ROUSSEAU, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND MARIE ROUSSEAU RELATING TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
© Marie Rousseau 2018. All rights reserved.